Cooling capacity: 183 to 439 kW
INVERTER driven SCREW compressor
The Ecosmart Inverter driven chillers provide low temperature water assuring the highest energy efficient functioning.
INVERTER TECHNOLOGY works on the principle of variable compressor motor speed; an electrical signal is given to the compressor motor to adjust the screw speed according to the thermal load. If the thermal load is high the compressor runs faster developing a higher refrigerant flow rate and accordingly increasing the cooling power; on the contrary, the inverter reduces the refrigerant flow rate reducing the cooling power supplied consequently.
• Highest EER in any working condition (partial loads)
• Stepless continuous modulation from 25% to 100%
• Stable values of pressure of water process in any working condition
• Oversized condensers evaporators: in order to have the best efficiency of compressor
• EEV electronic expansion valve to reach the high est water temperature stability (+/- 0.4°C in the evaporator outlet)
• Extended compressor life: no inrush current
• Lower friction
• Safe functioning: differential pressure switches, oil flow switches, water flow switches
• Simplified installation (indoor), with facilitated and quick startup operations
• Eco-compatible: green refrigerant R134a
• Low noise operation level