A flexible software system for monitoring and controlling industrial cooling equipment by Aquatech, for transforming field data into business-relevant information and optimize the operation and management of remote assets.
Winflo is the right tool for Cooling Engineers, Operators, Facilities and Quality managers, since it releases them from performing unnecessary remote checks, reducing the risk of human errors, maximizing uptime and avoiding the need for complex monitoring equipment to be installed in inaccessible areas. Winflo, in fact
• gives a global overview of the cooling devices in the plant and the status of individual units
• has an easy to use interface suitable to both a normal PC and a 43” screen (available on request), for high visibility in the plant or via remote management
• provides ER and COP values with the possibility to set thresholds for trigging alarms
• analyzes data and reduces waste by means of Pareto analysis tool
• reminds when periodical maintenance is due, for maximizing uptime of the equipment
• informs by email Facility Managers and Aquatech technicians of critical alarms, allowing prompt intervention
• allows remote assistance by secure VPN connection between Aquatech service center and the installation site
• monitors the energy and water consumption to help in detecting problems, or simply track costs.
Winflo can, also monitor status, generic alarms and important analogue process parameters of third party equipment, by using an acquisition board (available on request).
Winflo can be easily integrated with Winfactory 4.0 and Winenergy, for a global overview of the line automation and the energy consumption. The three software systems are effective tools for quality procedures, automation and traceability.