Permanent vacuum systems consist of several vacuum units working in parallel.
The system automatically switches on or off the vacuum pumps according to the real need of the production.
Some advantages that can be obtained with a permanent vacuum feeding system are:
• A high degree of efficiency and low energy consumption
• Optimisation of pump running time
• Lower number of vacuum units and filters compare to traditional systems, with a lower maintenance costs
• The volume of the residence hoppers can be reduced
• The system is more flexible in case of future expansions
• Simultaneous receivers can convey simultaneously.