Easylink+ automatic coupling stationsSimple, reliable, efficient
The new Easylink+ range has a state-of-the-art cleaning system integrated in the bottom inlet to guarantee perfect cleaning of the main arms and prevent contamination. The new main arms are manufactured with a special hardening treatment for even greater wear resistance.
The floor space requirement is minimal even for the largest models with 60 inlets/outlets. Easylink+ has a compact, vertical design with moving parts inaccessible for optimal operator safety. In the case of applications where absence of contamination is critical, a slide gate can be installed on every outlet as a barrier against residual granules. Pneumatic fitting positions are encoder-controlled to ensure correct selection of the material source. The drives are equipped with inverters for fast, precise movements.
An Easylink+ coupling station is able to control up to 60 sources and 60 destinations, and can be configured using all or some of the inlets and outlets, keeping the option of subsequent expansions open.
Easylink+ is essential for reliable, complete material traceability.
Integration with Winfactory 4.0 allows:
● maximum traceability of materials
● automatic setting of transport and line cleaning times
● raw material stock monitoring with automated reorder function
● remote connection from portable devices
● No contamination thanks to state-of-the-art pipe cleaning procedure
● High wear resistance
● Simplified maintenance
● Completely traceable materials
● Minimal floor space occupation and maximum accessibility
● Outstanding versatility thanks to a broad range of diameters - 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 76mm - and the large number of possible inlet/outlet combinations