IPEG, Inc. is a family of world-leading brands serving the global plastics, recycling and industrial heat transfer markets. IPEG is also a corporate entity which provides best in class manufacturing and business support services to its brands in order to create a competitive advantage for each of the brands to drive better solutions for customers. Our businesses include Conair, the leading producer of auxiliary equipment for plastics processing, Thermal Care, a leading provider of industrial heat transfer solutions, Republic Machine, a recognized expert for single-shaft shredding solutions, and Pelletron, a leading supplier of pneumatic conveying equipment and dust removal systems.
The Credit Associate has the primary responsibility of developing, maintaining, and overseeing a program for the systematic collection of accounts receivable and resolution of collection irregularities for IPEG’s brands. In addition, this role will review incoming orders, perform credit investigations, analyze data, and determine appropriate credit extension on specified customers subject to the goals of IPEG’s brands. This position will report to the Credit Manager and is located in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Initiate contact with internal parts and sales departments/employees to resolve external customer accounts receivable issues and implement changes going forward, as appropriate;
· Perform accounts receivable adjustments, bad debt write-offs, external customer refunds, invoicing corrections, and other transactions or reports according to company policies and procedures;
· Collection of accounts receivable;
· Collection of sales tax exemption forms;
· Maintenance of external customer accounts receivable;
· Review incoming orders in relation to the status of external customer accounts;
· Obtain and review credit information on new and existing external customers;
· Extend credit to external customers as determined by approval levels;
· Adjust credit limits and manage credit holds, as necessary;
· Forward credit/collection concerns to the Credit Manager, as appropriate;
· Negotiate terms of payment and payment plans with external customers and internal/external sales employees, as necessary;
· Process UCC Filings and/or other comparable filings;