Under the direct supervision of the supervisor / Team leader, this position will complete assigned tasks in the time allotted and to the acceptable quality standard by using the methods described in a work instruction or demonstrated by trainer.
- Ability to assemble component parts for products according to established specifications, schedules, and standard of quality with limited supervision
- Ability to fasten parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners with limited supervision
- Ability to fit, trim, align and adjust parts and components with limited supervision
- Ability to solder, lug, route, and tie electrical components with limited supervision
- Ability to calibrate units according to specification with limited supervision
- Ability to test installed parts and accessories for functionality with limited supervision
- Ability to perform inspections to ensure assemblies comply with applicable requirements with limited supervision
- Ability to disassemble and replace parts as required with limited supervision
- Ability to rework, repair, or replace faulty component parts with limited supervision
- Ability to repair and rework non-conformities with limited supervision
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English
- High School/GED required.
- Adhered to safety procedures and PPE requirements.
- Ability to follow a dispatch list
- Certificate of completion in an apprenticeship program, or journeyman experience.
- Knowledgeable in pertinent electrical codes and regulations
UnaDyn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.