Works under the general direction of the President, Piovan N.A. to market and manage the Universal Dynamics, Inc. and Piovan Group, Brand and Corporate Identity. This hands-on, technical position develops and implements long, and short-range marketing strategies geared towards maximizing sales of Una-Dyn and Piovan products and services, while promoting a positive image of the company within the plastics industry.
- Develops and implements annual marketing plan in conjunction with Piovan headquarters and sales department
- Develops, manages, and implements the Marketing Department budget and delivers all marketing activity within agreed fiscal parameters
- Manages and implements all aspects of print, digital and presentation media production, receipt and distribution
- Achieves frequent, timely, and positive media coverage for Universal Dynamics, Piovan Group and its programs across all available media
- Develops and implements internal, go-to-market communications plan(s), working with all relevant departments to execute
- Manages and coordinates participation in industry shows, exhibitions, symposiums, and conferences
- Travels nationally and internationally whenever required to market and manage the Universal Dynamics, Inc. and Piovan Group brand
- Organize and fully integrate CRM system into existing sales/marketing internal processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study
- 2+ years of solid writing and editing experience (preferably industry related) is necessary
- 3-5 related experience (preferably a minimum of two or more years being industry related)
UnaDyn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.