The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the management of strategic procuring and maintenance of key and target accounts in the regional portfolio. Developing and executing upon strategic goal-oriented actions that will result in opportunities for sales of company equipment and services that deliver sustainable top & bottom-line growth within the assigned region(s).
- Develops and generates sales opportunities through the deliverance of presentations at customers plants, either directly or through his/her agents for system and/or machine quotations and/or orders
- To accomplish this task successfully, this employee must maintain adequate technical knowledge about company products, services, customer base, competitors, and the industry in which we operate
- Calls on and manages sales activities at OEMs and House(Key) Accounts in assigned region
- Develops, communicates, and implements regional sales goals and sales plans
- Maintains and enters data into CRM as opportunities are created
- Provide independent sales representatives as well as direct sales staff the sales tools necessary to meet targeted revenue goals
- Provides technical and sales training and support for his/her assigned agents and customers
- To accomplish this task successfully, this employee must be able to effectively communicate his/her product and technical knowledge to all types of audiences
- Submits quarterly and annual reports on the performance of his/her agents and progress in achieving goals and plans
- Travels as necessary to achieve the sales goals and plans
- Accomplishing this task successfully demands a significant amount of travel. Business trips must be conducted in accordance with established company protocol
- Provides consistent feedback regarding product, market and competitive conditions
- Keeps current on advances in the field of engineering relevant to customer needs
- Maintains quality customer relations by providing exceptional customer service, appropriate business interactions and knowledgeable assistance on technical aspects of each job
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to combine multimedia technology skills with strong sales and business development skills.
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel 60-90% of time.
- Able to possess a valid passport for unrestricted travel in and out of the United States to service customer’s needs.
- A bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited four-year college or university. Degree can be substituted with 10+ years of direct sales experience
- Five years sales experience with capital equipment (preferably systems)
UnaDyn provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.