Piovan Group is a world leader in the development and production of systems for the automation of production processes for the storage, transport and treatment of polymers, plastic, and food powders. The Piovan Group shared services organization provides best in class manufacturing and business support services to its brands in order to create a competitive advantage for each of the brands to drive better solutions for customers. Our businesses include Conair, the leading producer of auxiliary equipment for plastics processing, Thermal Care, a leading provider of industrial heat transfer solutions, and Pelletron, a leading supplier of pneumatic conveying equipment and dust removal systems.
The North America Regional Purchasing Manager will provide oversight to:
- Implement the new Group Purchasing Organization Model in the Region.
- Drive the Direct and Indirect purchasing activities in the Region.
- Appraise and improve our sourcing activities through analysis of the regional companies spending.
- Develop new supplier partnerships and possibilities.
This position will report to the Regional Chief Executive Officer in Cranberry, PA.
- Cooperate with Global, Regional and Local team for agreement on objectives, terms, and processes.
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and category management strategies.
- Optimize sourcing processes and procedures to attain maximum efficiency.
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers.
- Be a subject matter expert on negotiation strategies to secure lowest cost pricing and terms.
- Supply assurance by regular risk evaluation, mitigation plans and supplier evaluation.
- Implementation of Purchasing Manual (Sourcing & Procurement).
- Support Sustainability strategies and targets through suppliers.
- Develop and implement Transparency of Spending process for all levels.
- Analyse and calculate costs of procurement and implement measures to become more efficient.
- Execute and optimize regional sourcing strategy, including identification and execution of cost saving projects and cost development targets.
- Perform Reporting activities and, in particular, match savings target and perform Forecast and Budget activities.
- Monitor and analyse KPIs and implement action plans based on KPI analysis.
- Participate and represent Sourcing in the Local Expert Team and Sales & Operations Regional Meeting and manage the relationship with participants.