BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – SOUTH KOREAРабота в: Seoul, South KoreaFebruary 2017
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to develop and enhance the business in South Korea. The person we are looking for will ensure the sales targets agreed with the top management. Develop the Piovan business, reinforce the company presence in the market and create new k-accounts and OEM relationships. Ensure a strong technical and knowledgeable support to the sales network, through meeting with customers and continuous improvement training. Prepare and present complete turn-key system quotations for high end customers.
• Technical education on university level;
• Preparing a complete BID from a green field project;
• Ability of translate the customers needs in technical specifications;
• Capability of transferring to the technical department the proper information for design;
Experience and other skills:
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in plastic processing industry, specific within Injection Molding, PET, Blow Molding and Extrusion process;
• Several years’ technical sales experience, with knowledge in negotiating on a high level;
• Be able to analyze the market, find proper sales channels and manage complex deals;
• Focused on results, able to motivate and support a sales network;
• Be able to work as a team leader, inspiring passion and sense of ownership to collaborators;
• Be able to present and deeply explain the technical solutions in front of a senior technical board of multinational companies;
• Be familiar with multi-national company environment;
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian language considered a plus.
Location base: Seoul, South Korea.