DP 640-644 double desiccant tower dryingFlexibility and energy saving
Double desiccant tower models, provide 1000 m3/h and 1400 m3/h of dried air respectively, production range from 450 to 800 kg/h. The whole drying system works in closed loop so as to guarantee a process independent from the environmental conditions, with a Dew Point of -50°C or lower.
CUSTOMER ORIENTED SOLUTIONS:
Versatility of usage:
Can be used in different production processes, to treat also materials with particular characteristics (such as PET and PETG).
High energy efficiency:
The patented devices for consumption management - IES (Intelligent Energy Supervisor) and IMD (Intelligent Material Drying), self-adjust the drying parameters to the real production conditions of the processing machines.
They allow the costs for energy to be kept in a range from 0.05 kWh/kg up to 0.08 kWh/kg max (process temperature ranging from 80 to 120°C).
Optimised consumption of cooling Water, the EMK Kit permits the operator to manage the water flow according to the set temperature.
Wide variety of configurations:
Available in the MT (max. temperature 150°C), and HT (for a temperature range up to 200°C) versions, PTU multi-hopper version, specific configuration for PET and PTU multi-hopper (maximum capacity: 4500 litres).
Minimum footprint: the best ratio performance/dimensions
● Versatility of usage
● High energy efficiency
● Optimised consumption of cooling water
● Wide variety of configurations
● Simplified access to all components
● Minimum footprint
● Microprocessor control with multi-language alphanumeric display
● Precise electronic control of the process temperature with self-tuning PID algorithm
● Automatic setting of the safety temperature of the process air
● Warnings for the correct functioning of the coolers