1950 the factory

A HISTORY OF INNOVATION IN THE WORLD OF PLASTICS

The history of our company has roots far back in time, but deep and vital.
It’s 1934 when Costante Piovan & Figli was founded in Padua as a metalworking shop that took its name from its founder.
In 1964 Piovan launches its first auxiliary equipment. Today Piovan is a multinational company with 7 manufacturing sites, 26 subsidiaries
and representatives for more than 70 countries.